Sunday, August 28, 2016

She's ONE!!

We had Peyton's first birthday party last Saturday! I'm so happy with how everything turned out! Her theme was "She's a wild one" because...well...she IS a wild one! She is our crazy child and we couldn't think of any other theme that fit her big personality more! 

When I was staying at home with Peyton, I had BIG plans for this party. However, since starting work at the beginning of the month, I just didn't have the time anymore to plan plan plan. I think the party turned our perfect for the amount of time and effort I put into it. And, let's be real, first birthday parties are way more for the parents than they are for the kiddo anyways! We made it a year! One exciting, exhausting, and amazing year at that! 

Thank you to our friends and family that made it out to the house to help us celebrate sweet P! We appreciate it more than you know and feel so blessed that you all love Peyton the way you do! 

Without further ado, I give you... Peyton's party in pictures! 














Of course the wild one wouldn't just sit in the high chair like she is supposed to!

























Phew, what fun we had!! Year one is officially in the books!

No comments :

Post a Comment