Friday, April 20, 2018

Parker James: 4 months

Four Months?! I am absolutely baffled by how quickly time is going by with this sweet second child of mine. My maternity leave ended  this months and I had to return to work, which was way harder than I thought it was going to be. Parker has turned into the sweetest, snuggliest, happy little baby and all I want to do all day long is play with him and hold him and just soak up these remaining "newborn" days.




Now that I'm back at work, I get two pumping breaks per day and I basically spend all of that time scrolling through pictures and videos of my kiddos. So yeah... I'm that mom now. And I'm proud of it! I love my kids,  ya'll!


Anyways, back to Parker's four month update!


Parker grew so much this past month. He has moved up to size 2 diapers (which isn't ideal since we have SO MANY boxes of size 1 diapers left that are not returnable.) and wears size 3 month and 3-6 month clothes comfortably.




Parker at FOUR months:

Weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz.
Birth: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
Height: 24 inches
Birth: 20 inches 
Head: 16.25 inches
Birth: 14 inches 




Parker's 4-month well visit was this week. The doctor said he's growing like a champ and everything seems to be great. He does have a touch of "flat head" on the side that he sleeps on the most, but he wasn't concerned as long as we keep up the tummy time and sitting up time. Parker has recently started using his jumper, and he could seriously spend an hour in there. So hopefully his head will be perfectly round by his next appointment!




Parker Loves:
Baths and Showers
The Magic Merlin Sleep Suit
His Big Sister
Being Held
Wubbanubs and his Munch Mitt


Parker Hates: Getting out the bath
Being Cold 
Being Hungry
Being Alone
Tummy Time




Four Month Photo Dump:












1 comment :

  1. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2349010754824,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For:Dengue Fever, Malaria. Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. High Blood Pressure Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count. Bacteria Diarrhea.Herpatitis A&B, Rabies. Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Gallstone,  Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection.  Erysipelas, Thyroid, Discharge from Penis. HPV.  Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid.rheumatism, thyroid, Autism, Penis enlargement,  Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2349010754824  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete