Tuesday, October 15, 2013

From Miss to Mrs.: Lisa and Andy

Well hello there! I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post! Work and school have been quite the adjustment but I'm back and we have so much to catch up on! 

First things first, I have to talk about the beautiful wedding Ryan and I attended last week for one of my best friends from college, Lisa, and her fiancĂ© (now husband) Andy! 

Our vacation starter Friday night, when Ryan and Oscar picked me up from the ATL airport (he flew in Thursday morning). Our first night was spent lounging around and catching up with Brad and Susan before heading to bed.

Love this stinker! 
Saturday was the big day for Mr. and Mrs. Miller! Ryan and I spent the morning with Brad and Susan, grabbed lunch at Jimmy Johns, and once we were ready, we headed to meet up with Vida and Joe at their new house (which is GORGEOUS by the way!)

On the way to Vida and Joe's
The venue was at Big Canoe in North Georgia and it stunning! We got there about an hour early to take some pictures and hang out by the bar before the main event. 





At 5:30, Lisa came walking down the aisle as a Pucci and about 25 minutes later walked back up as a Miller! She looked so beautiful and their ceremony was just perfect for them! 




Immediately following the ceremony, everyone piled inside to get drinks and appetizers. The decor inside was awesome! There were homemade candles and sunflowers everywhere! 





Before we knew it, Lisa and Andy were being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Miller and it was time for the reception to begin! 




GT Swammers! 


























After dinner, we played corn hole, signed the guest puzzle (such a cute idea!), ate some cake, listened to some hilarious toasts, and participated in some photo booth shenanigans. The wedding was so fun and I'm so glad we got to celebrate Lisa and Andy all weekend! 




































At the end of the night, Ryan and I headed back to Atlanta with Vida and Joe, where we ended up going out to a bar and rounding the night out with some quality Waffle House food. We spent the rest of our trip catching up on some family quality time before we had to head back to New England on Monday night. 

Lisa, you were an absolutely stunning bride and I'm so lucky to call you my friend! I hope you had a fantastic time and thank you for including Ryan and I in this special time in your life! 

I'll be back soon with a recap of our amazing trip to Maine with Brad and Susan last weekend! For now, we're off to Life Group! Have a great Tuesday night, ya'll! 

No comments :

Post a Comment