Friday, March 20, 2015

17 Weeks

I'm baaaack! I'm sure ya'll are getting tired of seeing the bump growth and reading updates but.... well get used to it! I still have plans to update this thing on OTHER things going on in my life, but these weeks just keep going by so fast and it's all I can do to get this bumpdate up every week!



How far along? 17 weeks! 

Total weight gain: about 12 lbs. 

Gender: We will know in 6 days!!!!  

Baby is the size of a(n)...: onion.

Maternity clothes? Yes, but I'm getting super tired of wearing leggings, tunics, and boots every day so I think a little shopping trip is in order. This mama-to-be desperately needs some pants that fit over this bump!

Best moment this week: Nothing is really standing out to me this week... it's gone by in such a blur. I'm starting to feel more like my old self, so I think the fact that there is no more nausea and the bronchitis is clearing up are probably a couple of the things I'm most grateful for this week.

Worst Moment this week: Probably the lack of sleep a couple night ago which led to a veeeerrrry long day at work and school all day on Wednesday.  

Miss Anything? Sushi. 

Cravings: Big grilled chicken salad, black olives, and, of course, pears! ...and starburst jelly beans! 

Symptoms: Tiredness and a little bit of dizziness every once in a while

Looking forward to: Our 18 week anatomy scan on Thursday!! What are you, little nugget??!! 

Any final gender guesses?? 

Have a great weekend, ya'll! 

No comments :

Post a Comment