Saturday, May 10, 2014

I'm Back!

Hello Blogging world!

It's been quite a while since I last had the time to sit down and write about my life... even though my life wasn't really worth writing about for a while there. As of Wednesday however, I turned in my last pre-practicum and final exam for the semester! Hello FREEDOM! As I was walking out of the building, one of my friends I met through this Master's program, Risa, reminded me that I can FINALLY update my blog again, so here I am!

While the majority of the past four months were spent knee-deep in lesson planning, reflections, and other various assignments, I was able to participate in SOME fun activities, which I will have individual recaps on soon. Since I'm still in grad school recovery, I think for now I'm pretty content to just give ya'll a sneak peak of what my life has looked like outside the classroom these last few months!

In February, we celebrated Ryan's 25th birthday and Eliot and Lauren's engagement:




 We also took a weekend trip to Foxwoods with Rachel and Chris and some of their friends!



In March, I drowned in school work and apparently didn't surface long enough to take a single picture...

In April, we took a trip to Maine for Eliot and Lauren's engagement party:



Later in April, I got to go home to celebrate two huge life events. My sister-in-law, Rachel, is  pregnant with their first child, so of course we had to shower her and baby girl with love! Also, my college roomie and one of my best friends got hitched!! (More on both of these later!)


And there you have it.... my social life boiled down to ten or so pictures over the past four months.

I know my first post back is short and sweet, but since I'm still recovering from the HUNDREDS (literally hundreds) of pages of writing I've done over the past few months... this is good for now!

Happy Saturday and GO BRUINS!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment