Saturday, May 23, 2015

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 weeks and 6 days (whoops) 

Gender: Girl

Baby is the size of a(n)...: head of lettuce. She still weighs somewhere between 1.5-2.5 lbs. and is 13.6-14.8 inches long!  

Maternity clothes? I found out this week that I can still fit into most of my dresses, especially the flowier ones, but other than that I'm fully in maternity clothes. 

Best moment this week: Spending the weekend in Bowling Green with my family to celebrate my brother's graduation! Also, I'm starting to be able to see #ittybittysmitty move around, which is pretty cool. I've been feeling her kicks for a while now, but seeing her move inside my belly is new! 

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, and probably should have last week, but #ittybittysmitty officially has a full name! I'm not going to share it on the blog until after she enters the world, but it has been pretty great filling our parents and close friends in on the name! And luckily, nobody has given us any negative feedback yet...except for the woman at the storage facility that I made the mistake of sharing the name with. Her opinion was definitely not welcome. 

Worst Moment this week: I can't really think of a worst moment this week...I'm still missing my friends up North...but I don't think that's going to change! 

Miss Anything?: food related....I'm definitely missing eating red meat that is still RED.  

Cravings: Chicken salad, watermelon, fresh vegetables

Symptoms: Heartburn still and random pressure in my rib cage which starts if I sit for a while and goes away once I move around a bit. The ankle swelling has gone down tremendously this week though, which is great!! 

Looking forward to: Getting settled into our new life, my doctor's appointment at the new office on Tuesday, house hunting, and preparing for #ittybittysmitty 

1 comment :

  1. So exciting! You look great! I'm glad your swelling hasn't been as bad. Yay for having a name for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete