Sunday, October 18, 2015

What We've Been Up To Lately


Hello! 

How has it seriously been a month since the last time I posted a blog? Seriously, where does the time go?! Itty Bitty is getting bigger by the day and I can't believe she is going to be a big TWO month old tomorrow! I'll be back tomorrow with a post dedicated to P's second month of life and how she has grown and changed, but today I wanted to recap all we've done over the past month (before this mom brain of mine forgets everything!)

To celebrate P's first month of life, We watched Ryan play tennis, went to lunch with Miguel, Juan, Jaclyn, Murial, and Dusan at the Flying Biscuit, and took her to her first sports bar to watch the Yellow Jackets play lose. 

P's feelings on GT Football this season. 


This past month Rachel F. came to visit and meet baby P. While she was here, we took her to one of our new favorite spots, Reformation Brewery in Woodstock. So yes.... not only do we take P to sports bars, we also take her to breweries. #parentingwin 


At Reformation, we drank beer and had pizza delivered. So basically it was a perfect Friday night. On the next day of Rachel's visit, my parents came to babysit so the three of us could go into Atlanta to go to a Braves game. Unfortunately for us, it rained all. night. long. so the game was postponed and we found ourselves with nothing to do in the city on a Saturday night. Logically, we decided to take Rachel on a taste of Atlanta tour, stopping at The Varsity for Chili Cheeseburgers and Chili Dogs (or grilled cheese sandwiches??) followed by Waffle House for some waffles, and smothered, covered, chunked, and whatever else hash browns. 



 Let's see...what else have we done... 

Ryan, Peyton, and I went to the North Georgia State Fair with Nana, Pop, and cousin Leah! We ate corn dogs and Coke floats and failed at taking home any oversized stuffed animals. Peyton was a champ and remained unimpressed by her surroundings for most of our time there, waking up long enough to poop through her outfit and chug some milk. 




The cute outfit that bit the dust just minutes after getting to the fair! 

Two weeks ago, I left my hubby and baby girl for the first time to drive up to Helen for Stephanie's Bachelorette Weekend 
#FlannelsforFurman 
#ToastingtoThomas
#abunchofotherhashtagsthatarenotblogappropriate 

We spent the weekend Octoberfesting it up and celebrating one of the last few weekends Steph has as a single woman! 




The following pictures were sent to me by Nana and Ryan while I was gone. Clearly, she missed me a ton. 





Yesterday, I threw a bridal shower for Steph with the help of my mom, Mrs. Furman, and Lynda. I'm so glad that I live in the same state as this boo so that I can celebrate this exciting time in her life with her! 






...And now we're all caught up! 




No comments :

Post a Comment