Thursday, November 20, 2014

#TBT, updates, and # 32: Crock-Pot Creamy Tortellini Soup

Hello and happy Thursday!! 

My trusty Timehop informed me yesterday that it has officially been one year since I first set out on my 101 in 1001 journey! 365 days down, 636 days to go!  
I found it fitting today to update the old list and share a new favorite recipe with ya'll, getting me one step closer to crossing another item off! This recipe came together super fast in the crock pot and tasted delicious! We definitely have plans to make it again in the near future. 
Without further ado, I present to you Creamy Tortellini Soup! 


Ingredient: 
  • 1 pkg. Frozen Cheese Tortellini
  • 1 box Chicken Broth 
  • 2 cans Italian Diced Tomatoes
  • 1 block Cream Cheese
  • 1 lb. Hot Italian Sausage (or mild if you don't like things too spicy)
  • Fresh Spinach 
Directions:

In a skillet (or in your crock pot if you have an amazing crock like mine!), brown sausage. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low for 5 hours, stirring half way through. 

THAT'S IT! I mean... could it BE any easier?? 

Enjoy! 






2 comments :

  1. I made this soup and it was delicious. Only thing I did not include was the meat. I don't eat sausage, but it was still very good. And sooooooooooo easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this soup and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete