Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Cards: 101 in 1001 #80

Happy Holidays!

 
If we weren't before, we are definitely in full Christmas mode now (which makes sense since there are only 2 days left!) Ryan and I finally made it back to Georgia on Saturday evening and have been enjoying these last few days with our families, finishing up Christmas shopping, playing Telestrations, and eating deliciously! Tonight, we are all headed to Atlanta to participate in a murder mystery dinner party to celebrate my dad's birthday! I just wanted to pop in really quickly and share our FIRST Christmas cards with everyone! They were simple to make and showed up in our mailbox just a few days later. We used two pictures from our adventures in New England this year! The picture to the right was taken during our Boston Harbor cruise with Stephanie and Ben and the picture to the left was taken on Ryan's birthday weekend in Maine while we were snowshoeing up Big Moose Mountain! The pictures were created and ordered from Walgreens at 50% off... talk about a steal! Enjoy!

 
 

PS- I've crossed off #80 now on my 101 in 1001 list. If you want to keep track of what I've been crossing off, you can always click on the "101 in 1001" tab at the top of the page. I will be updating that page every time I am able to cross something off!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment