Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Third Trimester!! (27, 28, AND 29 Weeks)

Ya'll... I am the worst. I have been (barely) taking my weekly pictures, but I have been horrible about blogging about this pregnancy each week. Not much has changed in the past few weeks so hopefully I haven't missed much!





How far along? 29 weeks 

Gender: Girl

Baby is the size of a(n)...: acorn squash... she is somewhere between 15.2-16.7 inches long and 2.5-3.8 lbs.! 

Maternity clothes? Yup. I've got a pretty good collection of maternity clothes in my closet, although the Georgia heat has been getting to me lately, so I'm thinking I may need a few more tank tops to get me through this summer. 

Best moment this week: Hearing itty bitty Smitty's heartbeat at the doctor's appointment this afternoon (even if the doctor was in a major rush and only let us listen for 5 seconds. 

Worst Moment this week: Sleep has not been coming very easy to me lately. Ryan and I are still adjusting to fitting two people and a growing baby bump into a full-size bed. On top of that, I'm almost ALWAYS hot these days, have to pee every two hours throughout the night, and have been waking up with pretty bad heartburn at all hours. The fun things you don't expect during pregnancy, ladies.... 

Miss Anything?: I'm not really missing anything food related these days that I haven't already mentioned on here. I am still looking forward to a thick medium-rare steak with a side of seared ahi tuna in a couple months though!   

Cravings: Chicken salad, any fresh fruit, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches 

Symptoms: Heartburn, swelling in my ankles, random headaches, and leg cramps. Oh and baby movement...lots of baby movement!!! 

Looking forward to:  Now that my doctor's appointment is over (everything's great!), I'm looking forward to boarding a plane to Portland, Maine on Thursday to celebrate the marriage of Bergie and Eliot! I can't believe their wedding weekend is here already!! YAY! 


1 comment :