Friday, June 26, 2015

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 weeks 

Gender: Girl

Baby is the size of a(n)...: Pineapple! 

Maternity clothes? Yes...although so far this week, I have not been out of my lounge clothes which are still a mix between maternity and larger regular sizes. 

Best moment this week: I'm really starting to feel like things are coming together for us down in Georgia and that we may actually be ready for itty bitty Smitty when she decides to join us! We found a great house to rent temporarily and we got a crib, changing table, glider, car seat, and stroller all over the weekend! Nesting is no joke and I'm more than excited to finally know that our baby girl will have a nursery to come home to! 

Worst Moment this week: Unfortunately this week, my mom and I came down with a pretty nasty stomach bug. I've lost 7 pounds, haven't eaten anything more than a little applesauce in three days, and had to reschedule my doctor's appointment for later this week. Hopefully this thing is on it's way out so I can get healthy again for myself and for itty bitty. 

Miss Anything?: my appetite, I guess. Although I definitely don't have any desire to eat anything right now. 

Cravings: uhhhh.....no. Not at the moment anyways. 

Symptoms: No real symptoms this week. I've had very little heartburn, which I attribute to my lack of eating this week. There hasn't been any swelling. Baby girl is moving around like crazy, which is reassuring during this illness. 

Looking forward to:  My baby shower is on Saturday! I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of our friends and family and celebrating the upcoming birth of itty bitty! 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment